Ferguson TED20 - Installing Hydraulic Lift Cover Video
Finalising the reassembly of the hydraulic top cover and installing it back on the tractor. In this video Gordon from Waterhouse Forde takes you through the stages of installing the hydraulic lift cover for his Ferguson TED20.
'Finalising the reassembly of the hydraulic top cover and installing it back on the tractor and the tractor is beginning to look more complete again. The tricky bits are pretty much impossible to capture on video, so we've tried to include descriptions of how we managed to get the control arm connected to the hydraulic lift control valve.'
On their smallholding in north Devon Gordon, Kathy and Oscar spend many weekends working on their land and their tractors. In this video Gordon and Oscar takes you through the steps to help you reassemble the hydraulic lift cover on your Ferguson tractor and will walk you through each process, with advice along the way.
Visit their channel for more instructional videos for your tractor: Waterhouse Forde
Ferguson TED20 - Installing the hydraulic lift cover.
You are free to: Share, copy & redistribute the material in original format for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms below:
- Attribution – you must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the original article in a reasonable and visible manner
- You may not in any way suggest that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No Derivatives – The material must be distributed in full, including disclaimer, you may not distribute or share modified material.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal terms that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for you intended use. For example other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.