The Family Run Business
Anglo Agriparts is a family run, father son business based in Hampshire, England.
The owner, and Father, Alastair McHarg, was an engineering apprentice at the age of 16. He has been involved in the International Tractor Parts business since 1972 and started his own company in 2001. This focused on OE business, supplying parts to original tractor manufacturers. Over the years our family has grown and we are delighted to be part of yours - please keep sending in your restoration projects, we love to see them!
At Anglo Agriparts stock 1000's of parts for tractors. Keep up to date with all our new arrivals:
You are free to: Share, copy & redistribute the material in original format for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms below:
- Attribution – you must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the original article in a reasonable and visible manner
- You may not in any way suggest that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No Derivatives – The material must be distributed in full, including disclaimer, you may not distribute or share modified material.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal terms that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.