Ferguson TED20 - Cleaning the Engine Tractor Video Tutorial
In this video Gordon from Waterhouse Forde cleans the engine on his Ferguson TED20 tractor.
'After dismantling all the parts it's time to start the cleaning process. In many ways this is one of the most crucial parts of an engine rebuild, but it's also the most tedious. Everyone will have their own process, and broadly speaking they are all the same in principle - degreasing, mechanical cleaning (scraping, sanding, wire brushing, bead blasting etc.) finally some finishing to protect the surfaces. We've done this as a montage to try to reduce some of the tediousness of the process.'
On their smallholding in north Devon Gordon, Kathy and Oscar spend many weekends working on their land and their tractors. In this video Gordon and Oscar takes you through the steps to clean an engine on a Ferguson tractor, and will walk you through each process, with advice along the way.
Visit their channel for more instructional videos for your tractor: Waterhouse Forde
Ferguson TED20 - Cleaning The Engine Tractor Video Tutorial
Anglo Agriparts stock 1000's of parts for Ferguson tractors, buy parts for your Ferguson TE20:
You are free to: Share, copy & redistribute the material in original format for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms below:
- Attribution – you must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the original article in a reasonable and visible manner
- You may not in any way suggest that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No Derivatives – The material must be distributed in full, including disclaimer, you may not distribute or share modified material.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal terms that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.