Ferguson TED20 - Removing The Front Axle Tractor Video
In this video Gordon from Waterhouse Forde removes the front axle of his Ferguson TED20 tractor.
'After splitting the tractor, we now need to remove the front axle to leave the engine free to be rebuilt. From this point it is quite simple, you just need to work carefully and methodically to keep everything and everybody safe!Oscar and I also removed the timing cover and timing chain etc. Oscar had great fun removing the years of dirt and the gasket materials from the front of the engine.'
On their smallholding in north Devon Gordon, Kathy and Oscar spend many weekends working on their land and their tractors. In this video Gordon and Oscar takes you through the steps to help remove the front axle of your Ferguson tractor and will walk you through each process, with advice along the way.
Visit their channel for more instructional videos for your tractor: Waterhouse Forde
Ferguson TED20 - Removing The Front Axle Tractor Video.
You are free to: Share, copy & redistribute the material in original format for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms below:
- Attribution – you must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the original article in a reasonable and visible manner
- You may not in any way suggest that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No Derivatives – The material must be distributed in full, including disclaimer, you may not distribute or share modified material.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal terms that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for you intended use. For example other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.