Ferguson TED20 - Stripping The Engine Block Tractor Video
In this video Gordon from Waterhouse Forde strips the engine block of his Ferguson TED20 tractor.
'Join us for this short video, as we remove the final parts in preparation for cleaning the engine block and we get a good look at the Camshaft. Oscar has fun, making a start on cleaning the 100's of parts.'
On their smallholding in north Devon Gordon, Kathy and Oscar spend many weekends working on their land and their tractors. In this video Gordon and Oscar takes you through the steps to strip the engine block of your Ferguson tractor, and will walk you through each process, with advice along the way.
Visit their channel for more instructional videos for your tractor: Waterhouse Forde
Ferguson TED20 - Stripping The Engine Block.
You are free to: Share, copy & redistribute the material in original format for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms below:
- Attribution – you must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the original article in a reasonable and visible manner
- You may not in any way suggest that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No Derivatives – The material must be distributed in full, including disclaimer, you may not distribute or share modified material.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal terms that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for you intended use. For example other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.