Anglo Agri Parts are committed to complying with the GDPR and have published this guide to help you understand how and why Anglo Agri Parts collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you register with Anglo Agri Parts you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself. You have right to withdraw consent of data use at any time. contact email@example.com
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information from you when you register with us. If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to the Site;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services or those of Brands or carefully selected third parties, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
Anglo Agriparts use third party payment providers to process your orders. These payment providers will:
- Store your contact information
- Store your transaction data
Anglo Agriparts use third party payment couriers to ship your orders. These courier providers will:
- Store your delivery information
By signing up to our email newsletter Anglo Agriparts will:
- Store your contact information
- Send marketing email
- Track interactions for email marketing and ad placement purposes
- Transfer your contact information to MailChimp
We place great importance on the security of all personal information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Who does Anglo Agri Parts disclose the information it collects to?
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.We will pass on details of defaulting accounts to debt collection agencies.
Your rights under GDPR
You have a right to access the personal data that we hold on you. To request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering an account with Anglo Agriparts you confirm you are over 16 years of age, and consent for us to use your data to: Store your contact details | Process your orders | Manage your account | Administer this website | Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site | Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. You can unsubscribe at any time. We do not sell data to third parties.